College kids never seem to have time for breakfast, so here is a great breakfast panini idea that takes very little time:
2 thawed out frozen waffles
2 slices of cheese
2 pieces of bacon
1. You’re going to start off by cooking the bacon until crunchy on the panini.
2. Start assembling your breakfast panini by adding a slice of cheese on top of the thawed out waffle.
3. Add your two pieces of bacon on top of the cheese (cut the bacon in half for it to cover more of the waffle).
4. Then add your last piece of cheese and top it off with the 2nd waffle.
5. Grill it on the panini until the cheese is melted and the waffles are crunchy.
Try this before class, trust me you will have a better day with breakfast!