Who doesn’t love dessert? Did you know that you can make a delicious dessert on a panini? Now, you do. This is recipe is extremely easy to make, and amazingly delicious! So if you want to impress your friends by making a ‘fancy’ dessert on a panini maker, then try this!
1 pound cake
1 jar of nutella
Fruit of your choice (Suggested fruits are: strawberries, bananas, raspberries, pineapple)
1. Slice the pound cake into thick bread sized slices. You need two pieces for each dessert panini.
2. Spread nutella on each slice.
3. Cut your desired fruit and place on one slice of the two nutella-spread-pound cake slices.
4. Add the second slice on top.
5. Spray the panini maker with cooking spray.
6. Grill it on the panini for about two minutes (or until the pound cake has grill marks).
7. Cut it in half, and then serve!
The objective of this dish is to make sure the insides are warm and gooey while the pound cake is golden and crunchy!