Being in college, it’s hard to find time between classes to make yourself a healthy snack. This leads to a lot of prepackaged food, and a lot of unnecessary junk in your body. Granted they’re great at some times, it’s nice to know you can make a healthy snack almost as easy as opening a bag of chips. So when you are in that mood, try this delicious, fast, and healthy snack in between your classes!
Pineapple (peeled and cored)
1. Cut the pineapple into 1/2-3/4 inch slices width-wise so that it forms a circular shape with a hole in the middle.
2. Mix a tablespoon of olive oil, cinnamon, honey, zest from a lime and lime juice.
3. Brush the mixture on the pineapples, evenly on both sides.
4. Spray the panini grill with cooking spray.
5. Place the pineapple on the grill for 2-3 minutes, or until you can see the grill marks.
You can even make this into a dessert by adding some vanilla ice cream on the side!