Grilled Pears with a Balsamic and Honey glaze topped with Goat Cheese. They are phenomenal!!
Salad? On a panini? What?? Usually the response I would expect to hear, but after reading this post I’m hoping you all would reconsider. A salad on a panini is actually very delicious!
Ingredients for Salad:
Assembling the Salad:
1. Take slices of bacon and grill on panini
2. Once it’s the desired texture (firm, but not too crunchy) take it off the panini
3. Cut the romaine length-wise, right down the middle to form two large pieces
4. Lightly spread olive oil to the open, face-side-up of the lettuce
5. Sprinkle with salt and peper
6. Grill on panini until warm and when the lettuce gets those nice grill marks
7. Meanwhile, crumble the bacon
8. Take lettuce out and put on a plate
9. Drizzle dressing on top of the grilled lettuce, then add the crumbled bacon on top of that
Dressing: Most dressings would work great with this, homemade or pre-made. Depending on your dressing, you could add different types of cheese. Caesar is a great option, with parmesan cheese. Or a balasmic dressing with bleu cheese, or even just a simple bleu cheese dressing. The opportunities are endless!!