Now that the Holidays are over, what are you to do with all of those leftovers?? Here are some quick ideas:
Steak– An easy Philly cheese steak, holiday style.
- Leftover tenderloin (or whatever beef you had)
- Leftover veggies, preferably peppers and onions
- Dinner roll from the previous night, (or if you have a sub or sourdough bread)
- Swiss Cheese
- Reheat the meat on the panini maker
- Then reheat the veggies on the panini maker
- Put both into your dinner roll or sub/bread
- Add cheese
- Grill it on the panini maker
Turkey– Geared more toward Thanksgiving.
- Leftover turkey
- Leftover stuffing and/or mashed potatoes
- Add all these ingredients to any type of bread you’d like
- Grill it on the panini
You’ll have one heck of a sandwich, that will be sure to put you in a food coma.
Ham– An alternative to ham and eggs.
- Leftover ham
- Dijon mustard
- Maple syrup
- Cheese, optional
- Mix equal amounts of Dijon mustard and maple syrup
- Spread on bread
- Add ham
- Add cheese, which is optional
- Grill in panini
I guarantee that will provide a much more enjoyable meal than ham and eggs in the morning.