Social media, a conversation in itself, has become a huge platform for bloggers these days. I have been able to post more and quick videos on my instagram, @sanipanini. Recently on my instagram, I posted how to make Spaghetti Squash on the panini maker!! Who knew you could? Now you do:
1. Spaghetti Squash
2. Olive Oil
5. Zucchini, Olives, Peppers, Sun-dried tomatoes, Kale, Peas, or other vegetables of your choice
6. Shredded Parmesan cheese
7. Optional: Bacon, Sausage, or other meats
1. Cut the squash in half (FYI- this is the hardest part of the recipe!! Ask your local grocers if they can cut it for you)
2. Pick out the seeds (save them*)
3. Drizzle 1/2 of the squash with olive oil & salt
4. Let grill on the panini for 30 minutes, or until soft
5. Using a fork, scrape the squash from front to back to create ‘spaghetti’
6. Place the spaghetti in bowl
7. Grill the veggies of your choice on the panini, in the video I used zucchini, kale, and onions- this recipe is great because you can literally use ANYTHING you want
8. Grill the vegetables for 3 minutes
9. If you’re using meats, grill after the vegetables
10. Mix veggies, meat, and spaghetti squash together
11. Top off with Parmesan cheese
*Save the seeds and grill on the panini with a little olive oil and lemon pepper for the perfect snack!
Have fun with this recipe, add any and all of your favorite ingredients!
To switch things up with this recipe, you can add flavored olive oils and/or balsamic vinegars.